Aug 26, 2023
VP of Products and Services
- Lead the embedded software and hardware engineers in OQ and report directly to the CEO.
- Interface with the satellite and ground segment teams and the protocol stack developers to ensure the end product and services meet the customer expectations.
- Own and guide the functional evolution of products by developing against needs that are voiced directly by clients and their end users. - Proactively recommend functionality and product/service features based on your expertise and industry/competitor trends.
- Manage the high-level strategic direction of major initiatives defined by clients and drive execution and delivery across several multi-disciplinary teams.
- Own the development of the satellite user terminals, SDK, 5G IoT connectivity, network management system, billing system, and module based products.
- Lead the manufacturing process with external factories and inventory for OQ products.
- Lead the itneractions with engineer desgin houses, suppliers, and logisitcsand manage their service and relationship.
- Ensure timely delivery to emet the required schedule and cost.
- Interface with the business development and sales teams.
- Work side by side and contribute to the satellite and 5G protocl stack techncial leads.
- Assign tasks and objectives to the team and manage their performance and lead their training activites.
- Lead the customer demo campaigns.
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in Engineering or a related field, with a specialization in space systems or telecom.
- 10+ years of proven experience in technical team management and leading industrial manufacturing processes or large projects in the field of satellites and/or terrestrial telecommunications and products.
- 10+ years of proven experience of managing a technical team of at least 15 people.
- Experience in embedded software development.
- Experience in RF hardware or electronics development.
- Experience in industrial product development.
- High people's management skills.
- Experience in leading interactions with suppliers and external contractors.
- Excellent project management skills, experience working in a matrix organization.
- Flexible in terms of working hours, can work extra hours when needed. - Flexible to travel.
- Fluent in English language.
- • Working on-site in Luxembourg is required.
You will have the best experience of your life with our team! We are a dynamic and adventurous company working on historic mission and we will offer you:
Attractive financial package with bonus plan, possibility to particpate after a while and proven success in employee stock option plan of a high valued company, food and shopping vouchers, the opportunity to travel globally and meet our customers & partners and work from any of our global offices in Europe, Africa, and Middle East, training and development opportunities, leadership skills and independent decision making, friendly and healthy working environment, access to latest hi-tech facilities and tools.
Benefits are negotiated on a case-by-case basis based on relevant experience and skills.
Applications of less than 10 years of experience will not be processed.