May 2, 2023
With our groundbreaking satellite 5G constellation, OQ Technology is a global leader in the domain of IoT communication connectivity and associated services. We are a venture capital backed company with a successful track record of satellite launches and the first company in the world to disrupt the telecommunication industry by merging cellular 5G with satellites.
Our technology will have massive implications to the Oil & Gas, Maritime, Industry 4.0, and Transport segments, particularly for the management and tracking of assets in remote and rural areas and extending 5G coverage through non-terrestrial networks.
As our wireless technologies are constantly evolving and winning multiple awards, with funding for next phase secured, and commercial traction demonstrated, we are now looking to on-board a talented Executive Assistant that reports directly to the CEO.
WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING INVOLVED IN:
You will be involved in the planning, management, tracking, and closure of projects with internal and external stakeholders. As an early stages business, you can expect your role and the type of projects you manage to develop over time. We see this role as crucial to the successful scaling of OQ Technology, enabling other teams to keep activities on track to meet our strategic goals. It’s a demanding role, but when done well it will be very rewarding as the impact of effective project management will be very clear – and well recognised – in the achievements of the company.
- Project Management of external stakeholders responsible for the delivery of our constellation and products including satellite constellation, launch providers, and regulatory authorities, embedded software systems, user terminals, and modules.
- Project Management of internal development programmes for our software stack, RF equipment, ground stations, core network and integrating that with the tools and systems used in other business areas such as satellite operations or commercial operations.
- Lead the preparation of grant applications and, when successful, manage the reporting to funding body.
- Manage a multidisciplinary team of third-party suppliers and consultants.
- Manage project status reporting to senior management and as well as any project escalations.
- Continues assessment and management of project risks with an emphasis on impact to company strategy.
- Developing and implementing new project tracking methodologies in fast-changing environments.
- Be a vocal advocate for our company culture and values, listen to how the team are doing, and be proactive with initiatives to respond and improve.
- A proven track record in a Project Management capacity on some of the following technical disciplines: Embedded Products, RF Systems, Satellite design and manufacturing, Satellite Mission Management, 5G Products
- Experience participating in programmes that use a combination of waterfall and agile project management methods.
- Proficient in waterfall and agile project management software.
- Masters degree in engineering or science.
- Great communication skills.
- Interest in climate tech, enthusiasm for building a best-in-class
- Project Management function, and high motivation for your own professional development.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in English
- Willing to work full time on site (in Luxembourg)