May 2, 2023
Product Development Manager
With our groundbreaking satellite 5G constellation, OQ Technology is a global leader in the domain of IoT communication connectivity and associated services. We are a venture capital backed company with a successful track record of satellite launches and the first company in the world to disrupt the telecommunication industry by merging cellular 5G with satellites.
Our technology will have massive implications to the Oil & Gas, Maritime, Industry 4.0, and Transport segments, particularly for the management and tracking of assets in remote and rural areas and extending 5G coverage through non-terrestrial networks.
As our wireless technologies are constantly evolving and winning multiple awards, with funding for next phase secured, and commercial traction demonstrated, we are now looking to on-board a talented Product Development Manager who will lead our product development and offering process with a multidisciplinary team and introduce our products globally to the customers and lead the demo/pilot campaigns.
Luxembourg, Greece or Saudi Arabia
Full Time – Permanent Employment
- Technical analysis of customer system and requirements
- Learning and leading all technical aspects of OQ satellite IoT modem and user terminal
- Preparation and execution of end-to-end testing campaigns with customers starting from the software and hardware preparation of the setup on user side, then satellite, then cloud integration
- Managing the cloud and API interface to the customer IoT network
- Building applications for customer IoT needs
- Debugging and troubleshooting the system on the customer side and providing customer support
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze customer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunications Engineering or an equivalent qualification, with a strong background in wireless communications and embedded systems
- 3+ year experience as product manager or field application engineer
- Strong proficiency in C/C++ software development
- Hands-on experience with electronics design, boards, processors and microcontrollers, I/O interfaces, power supplies .. etc
- Good professional spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel