Mar 19, 2021
Field Application Engineer
Job Type: Part-time or consultancy contract (6 months)
- Technical analysis of customer system.
- Learning and leading all technical aspects of OQ satellite IoT modem and user terminal.
- Preparation and execution of end-to-end testing campaigns with customers starting from the software and hardware preparation of the set up on user side, then satellite, then cloud integration.
- Managing the cloud and API interface to the customer IoT network.
- Building applications for customer IoT needs.
- Embedded software and firmware coding of the user terminal device.
- Debugging and troubleshooting the system on customer side and providing customer support.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunications Engineering or an equivalent qualification, with strong background in wireless communications and embedded systems
- Strong proficiency in C/C++ software development
- Hands-on experience with electornics design, boards, processors and microcontrollers, I/O interfaces, power supplies .. etc
- Good professional spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel
OQ Technology is an innovative company and a front runner in the global race of building a global satellite constellation for Internet-of-Things communication. We work closely with the European Space Agency, government institutes, and our global customers. At our company you will have a great opportunity to overtake large responsibility to build and innovate from scratch. You will be at the centre of decision making and will interface directly with industry and business professionals all around the world, an opportunity which is rarely offered in traditional corporates. We offer a great opportunity for you to grow and develop and make your dreams come true. If you are looking for a challenge and looking for being part of new technology innovation in the world of satellite telecommunications, OQ Technology is the right place to be.
Contact: Please send your CV and any other documents supporting your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org