Mar 11, 2021
Aerospace Engineering Internship
With our groundbreaking satellite 5G constellation, OQ Technology is a global leader in the domain of IoT communication connectivity and associated services. We are a venture capital-backed company with a successful track record of satellite launches and the first company in the world to disrupt the telecommunication industry by merging cellular 5G with satellites.
Our technology will have massive implications for the Oil & Gas, Maritime, Industry 4.0, and Transport segments, particularly for the management and tracking of assets in remote and rural areas and for extending 5G coverage through non-terrestrial networks.
As our wireless technologies are constantly evolving and winning multiple awards, with funding for the next phase secured, and commercial traction demonstrated, we are now looking to offer an engineering internship opportunity at our company.
Luxembourg, Greece or Saudi Arabia
Internship (6 months)
- M.Sc. student in Aerospace Engineering or an equivalent qualification, with a strong background in satellite subsystems engineering.
- Strong proficiency in C/C++ software development or Matlab or STK.
- Hands-on experience with AIT, instruments, CubeSats, satellite subsystems, AOCS, thermal, etc.
- Orbital and flight dynamics knowledge
- Good professional spoken and written English